Sunday 7 July 2013

Oh Baby, Baby

This weekend I was fortunate enough to be asked to take maternity photos for a friend of mine.   This is my third maternity shoot, and I am learning how much I love to look at the world through a lens.   I love how my creative juices start flowing (sometimes more quickly than others)  I love working with wonderful people to capture a beautiful time in life.   So far I have shot in the beautiful sunshine of summer and the frigid cold of December.   The challenge is to always create something beautiful, lasting and unique.  

Photography has always been a passion of mine.  I remember my first camera was a Canon waterproof point and shoot back in the dark ages before digital camera's were all the rage.   Since then I have blazed through about 12 different cameras, and my current fling is a Canon G7.  (sadly its not the G6 - which would have been cool if only for the reason that there is a song about G6's.)  ANYWAYS.   At this point in my life, the DSLR is financially out of reach, but hopefully not for long.    It will be a great day when I can invest in on and stop borrowing from my brother in law.  

Here are a few shots from this weekend:






No comments:

Post a Comment