Tuesday 9 September 2014

September, what is up? Lets talk.

After an unwelcoming first week back in Winnipeg, where wet clouds overflowed in the heavens and spilled down onto the streets, the feeling of complacency cast a shadow on the bright mentally I had initially brought to the academic table.
The grey clouds that hover above seem to have the ability to suck up into them any sense of motivation, comfort and energy I might feel before prying opening my blinds first thing in the morning.
How those fluffy greyish, white puffs of matter have the ability to rid me of all these things is beyond me.
Trying to muster up the enthusiasm to exit my quaint little hamlet on a day like today is a task unto itself, without even considering the challenges that await me outside of my front door.
If I had my way, each day that threatened rain would be spent by a big brick wood burning fireplace, with a fabulous book, and a large glass of something red with my love near by.  
I think I am now of the opinion that grey days are best spent with the person you care most about, near something warm.


No comments:

Post a Comment