Thursday 7 March 2013

look book look vol. 1

I used to spend endless hours grazing through magazines, tearing out favorite outfits and makeup and pasting them into a scrapbook, that that on days when I was without inspiration I just merely had to flip through my look book and pick.   These days, I am not afforded the luxury of time to do that.   But I have put together a few looks, and finds that might inspire you.  Ultimately I think style comes from the ability to use what you have and recreate it to fit your needs and desired look.   Being limited on funds, I stick to thrift stores and the deep recesses of my closet.   I rediscovered a few staple items recently, like my converse, and my leather skirt.    Thank goodness fashion is cyclical! 

Look Book Looks:
I am a walking ad for Joe Fresh here. Shoes, shorts, shirt's all Joe!
My leather bag, was found at V.v for $6! (Holt Renfrew Brand)
Oh...can't wait to whip those shorts out again
. 

(my favorite) Cashmere Sweater, and h&m basic white collared shirt
 
My thrifted leather skirt.  One of my favorite finds.  
...cannot wait to be able to wear shorts again.  
This is my going to play elegant tennis outfit.  

Chuck Taylors...I abandoned you years ago and now I am rekindling our love. 
Great for just about anything. 

Thrifted Banana Republic Silk Shirt, $14. 
And my go-to Camo jacket. 
 
 
 
Happy Lookbooking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment