Monday 4 March 2013

More Patience.

What would life be like with a little more patience?
I’d pause and appreciate that red light, take a moment to breathe in deep. I’d learn to appreciate an inconvenience and view it as an opportunity instead. I’d take my time to complete projects in a manner that is 100% my best work all the time. I’d feel at ease in conversation and devote my full attention to who... I was speaking with. If I had a little more patience I’d learn French and pursue the language with fervor. I’d learn to knit beautiful scarves and intricate toques. With more patience I would enjoy each stage in my life, and try to see the unique characteristic of each chapter. I wouldn’t rush love with my persistent wishes. I’d wait wholeheartedly for that special moment where you “know” because that moment WILL be worth waiting for. Because I have been patient enough to wait, it will be right because God will be at the center of it with his all-encompassing love to direct and strengthen. With a little more patience I could take time to get to know those around me, and pray with expectant faith for Gods reply. Patience allows things to grow in the Gods perfect timing. A seed is planted and takes root. Only after God’s appointed time does it sprout and begin to show signs of the true beauty it will eventually be. Without the crucial step of taking root, the flower will not be able to get the nutrients it needs. Taking ownership of patience and allowing it sink soul deep will allow for Christ love to enrich our lives in perfect timing.


What would you do with more patience?  

No comments:

Post a Comment