Saturday 26 January 2013

It's All Coming Back To Me Now

 
 
This last week my roommates and I made an attempt to establish "Diva Week" where each day we'd listen to a different "great." It all started with Celine Dion's "Its all coming back to me now." I am not entirely sure how we stumbled upon this epic music video. If you haven't yet seen this masterpiece I highly recommend taking 5 minutes to watch Celine Dion in all her late 90's glory. The week started off well, with one Celine song after another. Unfortunately our momentum for Diva Week after a night with Celine came to a screaming halt. But the idea wasn't completely to wasted on me. I have enjoyed revisiting music of divas past, like: Diana Ross, Whitney Housten, and Barbra Streisand. These women are power houses, they own what ever they do, be it film, a power ballad, or acting in a Harlequin romance-esque music video. *Celine*cough*Dion*cough

Prepare yourself for some awesome effects, including but not limited to, a ghost man, movie like photos, and a Diva running down a hallway. ( Think this is a standard for most diva music videos, I know Whitney Housten did this in "I wanna run to you." )

 
A little Diva bonus:







No comments:

Post a Comment