Friday 31 May 2013

a stylin' summer: RE-purposing


Repurposed 1
You know that feeling, when you wake up and without looking out the window you just know its cloudy outside?  For west coaster's its our 5th sense; we can sense the weather.  (Insert Mean Girls quote)
Sometimes the grey and endless canopy of clouds dulls our senses a little bit, so to awaken the summer senses I've compiled a few looks for the summer months.  I needed a little inspiration myself so I sifted through my closet for some...
 Re-purposing things in my closet such as my BCBG maxi skirt, and a bandeau, a shear collared shirt and demin shorts = bathing suit cover or
This is actually a bcbg maxi skirt I thrifted at V V boutique, I belted et voila, its a dress!

 + my JOE demin shirt.

H&M Skirt and a bandeau.   Rhianna-esque. 
 

Thrifted button up top- its a pseudo cropped.

This shirt I found second hand,
and turned it around so the buttons are in the back.
 
 
Happy re-purposing!  :)
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment