Thursday 20 February 2014

old thoughts



These I wrote AGES ago, when Britney Spears was still on the radio and when Hannah Montana was still a thing.  


with each inhale i feel my soul shift.
the capacity for change in life has created a stranger out of my own likeness. almost unrecognisable this makeshift body is fixed with flaws. Irreversible, news of my weakness reverberates in my ears. i once was strong, with willpower that made mountains mould into valleys, and towering troubles fall. this insignia on my heart is from my selfish release that detached willpower from me. how can i betray my own disposition with such flawed design and execution. I can feel myself cracking with each breath I take.  like lightning cursing the ground the cracks are forming deeper damage.

When this is all over, lets get up and leave. I'll wait right here. You'll take me with these badges of dishonour and my face of shame, take my hand and lead me. It wont matter to you where I've been, but that I found my way to you. When life make sense again I hope you'll find me.





Time...your pace and rhythm are gaining speed,
Take a rest and hold a note where in eternity days and minutes holds no meaning.
I’m fearful of passing time yet fearless of the future
I can walk courageously towards uncertainty
with few exception passed
I look only to my God for my chosen path
a flicker of doubt often arises
but let me be fearless and courageous
where are the kindred spirits
have they all already coupled
leaving me in my life to live in a constant change...

No comments:

Post a Comment